Monday, March 10, 2014

Summer vacation




SUMMER VACATION(AWESOME)

Its been  a blast since summer vacation started.Everyone
 in hot sun drinking cold lemonade and going to the beach.You may even go to visit someone one you haven't  seen in a long time.So what better  time go besides without summer it would be like us without money not very necessary but we need it..Every day your at school work and even college and so tired just studying and studying for a test or if you missed a day.And at work you so tired helping other out and barely ever get a break.

Opinion

I personally love summer vacation.Its like a time of were I have everything to my self. I can go home and relax, watch T.V and do what ever I want. Would you want summer vacation to be taken away for good and forever? I  know I would

No comments:

Post a Comment