Friday, January 31, 2014

HHMS



                  

                         HHMS IS...

Introduction

HHMS does stand for Herbert Hoover Middle School.It is in edison NY. It has many teachers and activities.They have have many clubs.I am in a few my self.It has so many people that they seperated the school into two groups.They are called rockets and nights. They have so many teachers as well. They that if a person is a rocket it has only rocket teacher and not a knight teachers.It has been in vedison for many many years.

                 

Opinion

I  was always in private school my hole life.I have never been to a public school before.My first time walking in feeling different in every way. I tried fitting in at first, it didn't work out but might take it a few more steps to complete who I am now and how I am fitting in. I am short and someday I have to admit that and in the beging I had no idea that if I was capable of entering this school and even actually having friends but I turned out wrong.



QUESTION AND CHALLENGE

Do you go here?

When is this school made?
To sum it all up this school is the best thing that ever happen to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment